Monday, March 15, 2010

The Things I Am Thankful For:

Today's good deed suggestion was to make a list of five things you are thankful for so I decided why not post mine? I won't list everything I'm thankful for or we'd be here a while, but here is my top five in no particular order (err, well I guess my cats last since that may be offensive to some):

I am thankful for my family.
Through tons of phone calls, lots of advice from my dad, my mom worrying, my sister and brother thinking I'm crazy, I can say they have all been there for me.  Whether it's been participating in daily good deeds, giving me advice, sharing their ideas or telling me to slow down and chill out :) they have been behind the idea.

That's what we call the family pile.

I'm thankful for my boyfriend.
He's put up with me ignoring him since December as I dedicated all of my free time to SproutLaunch when I'm not at my normal 9-5 job. 
When my neurotic side comes out and I run around the house freaking out about the website, he's that steady voice that keeps saying "I know you will make this work, stop worrying". I also think he's enjoying having total reign of the remote...
I'm thankful for my girlfriends.
I don't have a picture of all of us, but here is a snapshot of some of my girlfriends that help keep me sane! Although I've been a bit MIA lately with all the work, I know they still love me (gulp, I hope!).


I'm thankful for my pets.
Go ahead, call me crazy cat lady, I don't care, I love my babies!  Being that I'm an animal fanatic, I can't imagine living in a home where I don't have a little snuggly animal curled up as I type.  Gus and Jones are my support system that stay up with me all hours of the night while I update the site.

I'm thankful for all of the support and positive feedback so far with SproutLaunch.
From family, friends and strangers support and ideas, it makes me really believe this idea is going to work.  In addition, since launching my change the world project, I've met so many incredible people out there who are looking to make a difference in the world as well. I'm inspired each day by the good deeds people submit.  Keep them coming!



1 comment:

  1. I’m impressed, I have to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me inform you. you might have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the problem is something that not sufficient people are speaking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled across this in my seek for something referring to this.
    fishers of men bracelets
    acts jewelry store

    ReplyDelete